Laughton Cuckoo Fayre

If you're part of a regular meet - or want to arrange a meet please pop the details down in here. For regular meets do keep jogging teh 'board' every month!

Moderator: Contaminated

tonplus

Laughton Cuckoo Fayre

Postby tonplus » Tue May 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi all,
anyone going to the Cuckoo fayre on Saturday 25th May? I'll be there with the little Lomax please come and: A. point and laugh, B. Say hello, 3. all of the above!! :lol:

Tony B
Site Admin

Re: Laughton Cuckoo Fayre

Postby Tony B » Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Good shout Paul, id looked at this earlier in the year when we looking at various possible shows, this one slipped through unfortunatley.

Ive got a few chores this Saturday so doubt i will get there but if i can get away. .........

http://www.heritagefield.co.uk/whatsoncuckoo.html

tonplus

Postby tonplus » Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

There's another show at Stone Cross Nurseries on Sunday June 9th, classic cars, static engines and a Lomax!

I get about me! :lol:

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I can't make this Saturday, have to go to a wedding, but I might be able to drop in at Stone Cross nurseries :)

Duncan

tonplus

Postby tonplus » Tue May 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Cuckoo Fayre was good, got a few " what's a Lomax then?" questions but a few people recognised it!

Shame the wife won't drive it as there was beer! Apparently the seat is too far back... not for me it isn't :D

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

tonplus wrote:Shame the wife won't drive it as there was beer! Apparently the seat is too far back... not for me it isn't :D

I have the same problem :D

Return to “Local Meets”