7-INDULGENCE

Feel free to add your recommends: Please put a general description of the service in the Title.

Moderator: Contaminated

dave.n

Re: 7-INDULGENCE

Postby dave.n » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Nogoingback wrote:Good to hear that as without good garages many people would not be able to have the experience that we grease monkeys have. I have to say though half the fun is working on your own car.

NGB
I have always worked on my own cars in the past. That's just it (in the past) really can't do the scrabbling about under the car anymore in cold weather and without the correct tools. Mainly 'cos my boys have been at the toolbox and not returned whatever they have 'borrowed'. Why would he want a 1/4 inch and a 7/16 socket on a R32.
Have to add that my skills as a mechanic are somewhat limited when really questioned. I am making very slow progress with fabricating a hard top. So that brings into play my other good reason for paying others to do the work. Time. Just wanna be out there driving. The good aspect is having a garage you trust.

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Nogoingback wrote: I have to say though half the fun is working on your own car.

Shame the other half is crashing it into a brick wall mate :o

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm

quality dig, threw a bone but no reponse :lol:

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice one now taking it down to the Bone.
Bone who said Bone.

Return to “Suppliers that you'd recommend to other Members”