Tonight i was mostly visiting Windlesham

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Tonight i was mostly visiting Windlesham

Postby greenwoo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

well i'd heard of the place but no idea exactly where it was / is, for those of you who lack an 'ology' in geography, its on the fringes of Bagshot/Wentworth......
Anyway, i popped along to see some Tiger chaps who have a meet there and to try and rally some support for SKCC. Apparently it has been noted that ' we have a fair bit happening our side of the patch (east), whilst there's not so much over here'.........So we'll see if we can get 1-2 chaps from that direction into posting and inviting, that way they too can have some funnnnnn. Perhaps we should send Paul over as a 'Special' envoy?

Have to say, nice part of the world but a pain to get to, looked at the options and frankly M25 was the only half sensible way, short of going miles down the a23 and then across country, otherwise it looked to be a ton of clogged A roads. So i've done my flag waving for the week and its time now to poish off the rest of that kebab that forms part of my healthy eating regime.

tootlepip

Ben_Copeland

Re: Tonight i was mostly visiting Windlesham

Postby Ben_Copeland » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 am

Well done on the recruiting surge we'll have more tigers soon that you'll have to rename the site lol

I've tried recruiting a few Kent people. Got one but the others just ignored my messages.
Ben

On the road, but never finished....

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 am

Well done sir i prefer garlic sauce on mine maybe you should keep that for future reference.

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:07 am

flip me mark if they meet me that will be the end of that,tigers bite ;anyway they only let me out odd weekends :lol: :lol:

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:57 pm

This westerer has been a little restricted this year by the need to get the Zetec working in the Rickman (as well as the wiring, the exhaust, the power steering, the...........), it's my "tintop" & I'll need it for the winter. On the plus side when it's going - & that's "imminantly" I should be weatherproof, Fury when the sun shines, "Flying Fridge" when the sunshine is wetter. Granted the Ranger won't keep up with a se7en on a dry road, but the handling's neutral & has surprised more than a few hot hatches in it's time , so I won't hold you up too much. :twisted: especially as it's now lighter & more powerful. Think of it less as a Jeep & more as a tuned RS2000 with a plastic skin.

Roll on next summer!

Return to “You Went Where ???”