Early Breakfast Blat...

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

James

Early Breakfast Blat...

Postby James » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Had a nice sedate blat from Seven mile Lane, Yalding, Goudhurst, Biddenden, A28, Woodchurch, Ham Street finally arriving at the Airport Cafe just outside folkstone. Roads were dry/damp and i had the boss in the 7 so i was not allowed to be as naughty as normal but it didnt stop me performing a few nice drifts that Becky dont mind... I then hear the boss say hmm the blue car behind us is facing the hedge :o so me and Gary came to a stop to watch what can be described as a 4..9 point turn :lol: poor Mark, im glad you didnt bump anything.

Had a cracking well priced breakie, then the more spirited blat home began!! awsome morning really enjoyed it and the boss didnt tell me off once :D

J
Last edited by James on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nash

Re: Early Breakfast Blat...

Postby Nash » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 pm

If the Boss didn't tell you off once you weren't trying hard enough. You should have at least one 10 minute stint in the sin bin for mistermeaners (speeelling) :?: or it is an opportunity lost :D

.........Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

James

Re: Early Breakfast Blat...

Postby James » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Well normally i get a stern JAMES! and i know ive been bad, but today Becky was incredibly relaxed, she did give me a angry face when i had a touch of road rage :x

Some idot was sitting on Stephens ass i mean under a foot away after he overtook and got caught in traffic, the man was sounding off and being a twat so naturally i got so close when i passed i think the exhaust scared the crap out of him as he did swerve :mrgreen: teach the silly man to pick on our convoy :)

Return to “You Went Where ???”