Video of Run upto SG7 meet

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

Dinger

Video of Run upto SG7 meet

Postby Dinger » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Thought I would post a vid of the run me and Andy had from Barnet upto Stevenage, I have cut all the boring stuff out when stuck behind cars, Hope you enjoy.

Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm0ivID-RTo

Rob E

Re: Video of Run upto SG7 meet

Postby Rob E » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Some nice video there ,are you ok ?? The vid stops just as that car was coming round the corner :D
Absofu?@inglutely

Orange Peel

Red27

Postby Red27 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

What camera have you got there? Picture's good, but I'm quite impressed with the sound quality as well, distanct lack of wind noise.
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

Dinger

Postby Dinger » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Red27 wrote:What camera have you got there? Picture's good, but I'm quite impressed with the sound quality as well, distanct lack of wind noise.

Hi Linda,

I'm using the GOPRO Hero motorsports non HD, it was the first time i've used and was very impressed, the youtube vid is actually resized as the origonal quality vid would of taken 4 hours to download, file size was 919MB and dropped it down to 100MB,

Its the best £130 my wife has ever spent! Lol,

As for the sound quality, the camera sits in a plastic housing so you get no wind noise at all, and the camera was mounted on the top of my nose cone so directly in the wind.

Dave

Dinger

Postby Dinger » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Rob E wrote:Some nice video there ,are you ok ?? The vid stops just as that car was coming round the corner :D

It was a close one Rob, couple of old dears who couldn't find their side of the road, My passenger saw it coming first,, I know this as i saw his legs suddenly press on the bulkhead out the corner of my left eye, hehe,

Return to “You Went Where ???”