Amazing weather

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

steve m

Re: Amazing weather

Postby steve m » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:33 pm

I really like the first pic, and saved it for my laptop screensaver (if that's ok !!)

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:30 pm

^^ if I remember right it's called Gulfoss - which translates as "Golden Waterfall" - maybe gloss over that. I believe it's the biggest waterfall in Europe, not sure biggest what, it's not the tallest, maybe the most water?

David T

Postby David T » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:45 am

You're welcome Steve.

Tony, that's the one. Could be the biggest. I remember the Rhine Falls from the Euro Trip few years back being pretty impressive too.

Last night while waiting for pedestrian crossing on the ring road, heard something tasty on the other side. Was very surprised to see a bright yellow Ultima burble past. Theres always a quite a few Harleys out this time of year, and only this time of year! Guess some nice cars too. I did see a mint E-Type parked outside a house on peninsula near a lighthouse. The cold maritime air must be a nightmare for cars.

Return to “You Went Where ???”