BSB Practice Brands Hatch

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

Jay

Re: BSB Practice Brands Hatch

Postby Jay » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 am

Jesus Mike you said on the phone you think you only got a couple of usable pics. From me i think you have done really well. My favourites are the up close leaning in towards you. I really think there could be something in this for you if you can find a way to outlet them

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:26 am

@Mark, yeh I get the convenience thing, hauling around a lot of gear is no fun, though I keep it to a minimum, because I haven’t got much! and make do with what I got. Only comes out if it’s a preplanned session, otherwise it’s the camera phone if I can be bothered. Got a local derby rugby match next saturday, should be interesting. Then the 27th with Team Snodhurst of course.

Jay wrote:Jesus Mike you said on the phone you think you only got a couple of usable pics. From me i think you have done really well. My favourites are the up close leaning in towards you. I really think there could be something in this for you if you can find a way to outlet them

Thanks Jay, didn’t honestly think I had that many usable shots lol. Don’t think I’m there tbh as Mark said, albeit a different context, “a bit one trick” and still need to think about things too much and like anything, if you turn a pleasure into business it becomes a chore.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Nash

Postby Nash » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:38 am

Cracking job Mike. Some keepers in there. You liking the 80D? Notice much difference?
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:34 am

Nash wrote:Cracking job Mike. Some keepers in there. You liking the 80D? Notice much difference?

Thanks Neil, not a huge difference, though the focus is slightly faster and more consistent, quicker frame rate also helps. Downside is too many shots to sift through.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Nothing on tele so some serious post processing.. look away now if you are a purist and easily shocked :D First one just a heavy crop, next couple.. sketch conversions, then a HDR, then a couple of B&W's.

ImageIMG_4005 (2) by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4518 sketch by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

url=https://flic.kr/p/PZ2oKC]Image[/url]IMG_4068 sketch by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

ImageImage 2 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

Imageimage 1 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

ImageB&W image2 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

Return to “You Went Where ???”