Headcorn Airfield (again)

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Headcorn Airfield (again)

Postby b33fy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Popped along to give my new lens a bit of a go as I didn't want to be faffing about tomorrow in the ran at the DTM Tried to get a few shots with a bit more interest than just a plane.. Most are lightly cropped one or two not messed about with too much, others...mmm.

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Tony C

Re: Headcorn Airfield (again)

Postby Tony C » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Liking the biplane and helicopter shot, dropped down to Goodwood earlier, I have a new screensaver :D
Attachments
P1180925.JPG
Tiger Cat E1 - 2008-2009
Tiger R6 - 2009-2014
Austin Healey Sprite - 2014-2018
Fisher Fury Le Mans - 2018-2019

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:34 pm

yep the biplane shot isnt too shabby, although the crop ( if it is cropped) is a bit tight on the top/bottom.
Reckon that b/white shot could do with a tweak as its clear but a tad 'flat'?
played hunt the camera gear earlier ready for the DTM tomorrow, although weather looks 'iffy'....

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:50 pm

greenwoo wrote:yep the biplane shot isnt too shabby, although the crop ( if it is cropped) is a bit tight on the top/bottom.
Reckon that b/white shot could do with a tweak as its clear but a tad 'flat'?
played hunt the camera gear earlier ready for the DTM tomorrow, although weather looks 'iffy'....

Thanks Tony, (nice shot, great Screensaver.) Mark.. agree, can’t get the right look with the B&W shot, tried using colour filters no joy.

The biplane / heli shot is straight from the camera.. no cropping / some processing.. Biplane was fast taxiing to the right, heli taking off and going vertical rapido to the left, checked straight after the shot, really pleased I managed to get what I did. :lol: :lol: little things and all that..

Probability of rain 20% first thing, increasing as day progresses, might be a quick dash to Druids and spray and pray, lol.

Note to self, don’t forget the memory cards.. :roll: :lol: got no music in the car now. Mind you not a bad thing tbh.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Return to “You Went Where ???”