BTCC Snetterton

Inspire the rest of us! A place to pop a note / blog of your travels, a short desciption with a photo would be perfect.

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Re: BTCC Snetterton

Postby b33fy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:15 pm

greenwoo wrote:some good shorts there Mike.....sounds like a good day out.

Thanks Mark, surprised myself with a good hit rate on the camera, too many to work through.. though quite a few a bit samey..

Favourite shot.. can’t make up my mind probably six or so favourites including the b&w honda, pink focus, and pencil sketch of the three cars.

Might have another sift through and post a few others, if people aren’t too bored with them.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Last ones. S3 Saloon was a favourite of mine.

Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:29 am

Found a couple more which I thought were worthy of a post..

Heading to the British GT racing Sunday to support the Snodhurst Crew, some great cars racing on the GP circuit, not least Jay and his Civic, along with some F3 and serious GT cars, hoping for some more good shots from the day.

Dick

Postby Dick » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:36 am

Very nice photos mike your starting to get the hang of it now , can see a nice sideline coming along soon

Return to “You Went Where ???”