West Peckham Photo shoot

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Re: West Peckham Photo shoot

Postby b33fy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 am

Nash wrote:I particularly like this image. Question is why aren't some of these in the August competition?

I have to agree with Colin, this whole photograph push is a genius move. In years to come this is all we'll have to remember it all. AND it's great to photograph!

Thanks Neil, appreciated. It really is just a bit of fun and an opportunity to focus on the task rather than grabbing a snapshot or two in the Melee. I prefer to have some time when you are not rushing around and can give some serious thought to the photography. I enjoy the downtime as well.

The photography competition is intended to be all inclusive regardless of equipment, abilities and in some cases subject matter. These factors are taken into account, along with relevance to topic, when deciding the monthly winner. For me the key thing is that members make the effort and give it a go regardless and everyone’s contribution is valued.

I’m aware that I do post quite frequently in the competition though I don’t want to put members off by overdoing it with my mostly mediocre efforts. Though being the principle judge in the monthly competition, it would be unfair for me to put myself first each month anyhow !!.

I’m really pleased its gone down well, I for one really enjoy seeing others views of the world. I hope that others will continue to participate regardless and share their efforts with all.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 pm

popped along to Castle Hill this evening, ideas ok.. execution poor.. posting up a couple anyhow so it doesn't seem like a completely wasted trip..
Attachments
castle hill 2 (2).jpg
Castle hill 5 (2).jpg
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Last one..

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Nice composition. It lends itself to being warmer though Mike
Attachments
Snapseed.jpg
Snapseed.jpg (133.94 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Thanks Neil, had a go using my software, below.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

mm @ Neil, bit too 'warm' for me....
@mike, bit too 'global ( the adjustment )', but like the tones

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Finally got the Sketch conversion software sort of working, had a go at one from this visit to West Peckham.
Attachments
West Peckham 2 (3).jpg

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”