Really?....well made me smile

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

Really?....well made me smile

Postby greenwoo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:41 pm

So. Booked a hol for the norfolk broads for later this year. Now i know part of the broads pretty well from many moons ago, but thought it'd be worthwhile watching a couple of vids on utube just to check out a cple of places that i don't know so well.

I nigh on spat my coffee out a few mins ago when i read the comment section under a 'normal' vid of a couples week long holiday. Buried a few comments down was this 'gem'.

''OK we came on here to see videos of boating holidays because next year we are hoping to come to Britain to either go on the Broads or the Thames for a week or two.
OK MR Wallace, here's the deal . My husband will swop me and his 2014 Jaguar soft top F series , I'm 27, 5ft 2 inch tall with a 36+ bust and very athletic, and his new Jaguar well that's like red, quiet big and cost nearly $89,000.....................
FOR YOUR WIFE.
He has always dreamt of having a subservient woman, he seems to think Heidi would make the perfect wife for him, by the way he is good looking, fit, got a good career, works hard, got all his own teeth and hair, so she will probably find him somewhat attractive, lol.
We only got as far the 4 minute mark, by then she had said "the master" twice and I found myself on my back telling him what a wonderful master he was, you were already on the way back to Roxham and the video had almost finished when my " master" let me up.
OK the second time we watched the video we got to about the 25/30 minute mark and suddenly talk of wild moorings ( which we assume are away from everyone,) your birthday, Heidi downing a bottle of wine and obviously going to give you something " special " for your birthday, and the fact she can cook, on a boat, wwooowww well by then he was prepared to throw in not just me and the car, but our cat, his diving gear AND his Chicago Bears signed by" Da Coach" football shirt.
So if your interested in a swop please let me know, you seem a nice guy, admittedly you talk funny, Iol, and I honestly don't know what you say a lot of the time, but the I guess I can live with that, lol.
Loved the video, need to find your other ones. Love from Amy''

Jasonmpk

Re: Really?....well made me smile

Postby Jasonmpk » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:46 pm

:lol:

Jason

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:29 pm

:lol: good find!

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Sounds like boating is where it’s at!!! Who’d have thought it :lol:
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

scotty

Postby scotty » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:08 pm

they will fit right in with norfolk
Luego with a mighty 104bhp!!!

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”