Leadership race.

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Leadership race.

Postby b33fy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:37 pm

Hate politics with a vengeance, though caught this article about Boris’ attempt at leadership. They are that daft they think they can fool others into thinking he’s a credible candidate. Says it all about the current state of politics to me.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Leadership race.

Postby greenwoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:56 pm

as i'm known for sitting on the fence i couldn't offer an opinion.....oh wait, my parole conditions have finished. Whats that song, Gypsies, Tramps and thieves...

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:48 pm

greenwoo wrote:as i'm known for sitting on the fence i couldn't offer an opinion.....oh wait, my parole conditions have finished. Whats that song, Gypsies, Tramps and thieves...

At least you know where you stand when dealing with a Gypsy tramp or thief :roll:

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Have politicians always been bumbling self centred buffoons or is it a sign of our times. I can’t believe this is all the country have to step up to the plate.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:57 pm

maybe its rose tinted glasses, but head back 40 yrs and i don't see the 'buffoon' getting other than a kick in the nads and being told to stop being a 'silly boy'.

steve m

Postby steve m » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:15 am

b33fy wrote:Have politicians always been bumbling self centred buffoons or is it a sign of our times. I can’t believe this is all the country have to step up to the plate.

I do believe we have had some idiots in the glass tower for years, but also a few really intelligent, and believable ones that were born leaders and motivators

Sadly not at the moment from within either the Conservative or Labour parties
so who do we vote for? as I know it wont be Con or Labour for either Wife or myself (we have voted LAB, and never will)

steve
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

David T

Postby David T » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:40 am

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”