FFS

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

FFS

Postby greenwoo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Spent the afternoon wandering around London, killing time whilst Mrs had her eye Op....
talk about a rip off......I signed up for a Ribbed Ride, handed over £50 and they gave me a life jacket and put me on a little speedboat....clearly something lost in translation, that wasn't what i was expecting :D

In other news....the FFS part.....
trains delayed unknown amount this morning due to signal issue, handy when she had a finite time to arrive in London. Even better, the frigging guy at the Station didnt bother giving any announcements, so we wasted 20 mins waiting for a train that wasn't going to arrive anytime soon.

Got back in the car, hooned across to a station further up the line, tried to clam Mrs who was fraught with the idea of missing the Op that she's waited for.....
dropped her at the Hosp, got a text 1 hr later ' They wont do the full Op today as the presciption has changed'....
so after all that, they decided to scrape a load of crud from behind the eye and leave the lens replacement for another time ( prob another 4-5-6 weeks ).

Just home, just going to get a pint glass and some bacardi.......

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”