Any good Black Friday deals?

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

b33fy

Any good Black Friday deals?

Postby b33fy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Trying to save a few pennies, though tempted by a couple of Black Friday deals. Canon are doing some great deals on camera gear with up to £600 cash back. Also half price full frame 6D at £799 instead of £1589. Great value if you’re in the market.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Any good Black Friday deals?

Postby greenwoo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:27 pm

i wish Mike, was looking at some mundane stuff for the house but didnt spy any true bargains....kept an eye open for a Panny G9, and there's a cple of 'fair' deals, not enough to tempt me though....i kept seeing Canon gear with good % savings.....but think i'll 'hold' and wait a while.

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:22 pm

greenwoo wrote:i wish Mike, was looking at some mundane stuff for the house but didnt spy any true bargains....kept an eye open for a Panny G9, and there's a cple of 'fair' deals, not enough to tempt me though....i kept seeing Canon gear with good % savings.....but think i'll 'hold' and wait a while.

Try Wex, cashback and free memory card, three different packages. Probably as good as it’ll get.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:17 am

saw that Mike,thing is that priced sep the deal isnt 'that' good.....there's a few places doing the body for 1k including refurbed direct with warranty from Panny, and that deal then prices the lens at more than it should be.
Which is what i kind of found with the domestic stuff....was thinking about a new cooker, but found out that 2 of the places had jacked up the price recently so their saving wasnt as hot as it seemed.

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:24 am

Cookers.. John Lewis occasionally have some good deals and will price match.

For white goods and cookers also try Wright’s warehouse in Maidstone, competitive prices and some great deals and are open to a barter on a bundle.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:48 pm

cheers Mike...

Hammy

Postby Hammy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:23 pm

MJC Automotive doing QR steering bosses for £59 down from £89. Ordered mine today. See Stewart Conisbee on Face(ache)book

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”