Goliath- mentioned before but.....

Off Topic Forum for all non car comments and disussion

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Goliath- mentioned before but.....

Postby Nash » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 pm

For those with Amazon Prime and looking for good tv to binge on, I’ve mentioned before about a series called Goliath.

Well the reason I mention it again is Series 2 comes out soon so you may want to watch it, re-watch it or just await series 2.

Carry on :D
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

DJ.

Re: Goliath- mentioned before but.....

Postby DJ. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:56 pm

We have Prime, I will check it out, thanks :)

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 pm

We watched the first series and it was excellent apart from a slightly weak last episode. Just started watching the new series and it is developing nicely :)

David T

Postby David T » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 am

Watched the first one and it was good. Intend to watch second and the new Sneaky Pete.

Just finished Westworld. Very well made, but I list the plot about half way through. Feels like I wasted those hours.

Just resumed on one of the later series of Half & Catch Fire. Even though stories are based around 80s IT, there's enough retro references and music to make it enjoyable for the non geek Mrs too.

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:19 pm

David T wrote:Watched the first one and it was good. Intend to watch second and the new Sneaky Pete.

Just finished Westworld. Very well made, but I list the plot about half way through. Feels like I wasted those hours.

Just resumed on one of the later series of Half & Catch Fire. Even though stories are based around 80s IT, there's enough retro references and music to make it enjoyable for the non geek Mrs too.

Same as David, re West World.. wanted to like, lost the plot 2/3’s through the first series. Haven’t bothered with the second series, critiques say unless you are a die hard fan don’t bother.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

andyf

Postby andyf » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:03 am

David T wrote:Watched the first one and it was good. Intend to watch second and the new Sneaky Pete.

Being a geek I enjoyed halt & catch fire...
MkII Marlin Roadster with Ford 2.0L Pinto and Type 9 gearbox. Going for the oily rag restoration look :-)

Return to “General Discussion - Non Car Related”