Shows and Events

Discuss or post news on Motorsport and Car Shows

Moderator: Contaminated

Wingco

Shows and Events

Postby Wingco » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 pm

It seems we are going to a few shows / organised events which is great, looking forward to coming a long and supporting my club and hopefully spreading the word.
So at work today i was thinking how do we push, might be a bit strong to say push , but advertise the club, spread the word etc.
My maybe !! son in law is very good at the Graffias side using a pc and i asked him to put a flyer together for us to hand out, ( management approval of course ) something like a compliment slip size, well he came up with this, it will be a double sided slip.

Back
IMG_1485.JPG

Front
IMG_1484 (1).JPG

Your thoughts are always welcome, even if its a crap idea, but my thoughts would be and I will have to hand over to the tech guys here, If this was put in / on a place anyone can get to, then everyone will have the opportunity to print and take with them any where in the world really, yep ok that's a bit over the top but its possible ?

Discuss
Mirror, Signal go faster pedal !!

b33fy

Re: Shows and Events

Postby b33fy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:59 pm

I think it’s a great idea Colin, liking the design, simple and clear. I do think we under estimate and under sell ourselves as a group. More active than any other club I know, Blats, trackdays, shows, tours, handling days, meets and impressive builds and conversions. Perhaps some key words along those lines on the flyer to grab a bit of attention.

Nice one Colin.
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:00 pm

yep good idea Colin!!! I'm all for a bit of promotion, and that kind of thing looks good. For sure if there's either a template that folks can print off if they so desire or a batch done that they can take to shows etc that's doable too.....

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:52 am

Mike I will make some changes to the hand out adding some key point that you have mentioned. I can get them printed and have ordered 10 sheets so 30 leaflets but I will order more after the changes.
I will post up the changes when I get them.
Mark, quite happy to email anyone who wants the template once is finished or you can have it to distribute as you feel necessary.

Thanks for you comments

Nash

Postby Nash » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:18 am

Yep Colin, good idea. I think with Mikes comments included it has great potential.

Good job Sir
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks for the reply's guy's. I have changed the back of the slip to the following and put Mikes suggestions on there now, hopefully this will be enough info on there with out being to cluttered.
Please let me know if there are any more changes to be done.

IMG_1489.JPG

Sorry for the crumpled look but it got folded up in my bag !!Doh

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Liking the logo Colin. :)
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Wingco

Postby Wingco » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Cheers Mike,will this be ok then ? i'm getting a couple of hundred done if its ok so we have some to go round and who ever wants them.
Mark if your happy with this ill send you the proof for future events when needed.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 pm

looks good to me Colin!

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Crack on Colin. :)

Return to “Motorsport and Car Shows”