Fun Cup

Discuss or post news on Motorsport and Car Shows

Moderator: Contaminated

Crunchie Gears

Re: Fun Cup

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Thanks guys.

Nash wrote:That’s cool. Please tell me your race number is 53

:lol: :lol: NO. That is just wrong :? I think they have given me my age as a number :oops: :oops:

I went Karting with Ian today. Less than half a second difference in lap times and I got past him once. :D :D But my son was 1/100 th of a second slower than me (he is not borrowing the car any more :( :( )

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Crunchie Gears wrote:Thanks guys.

Nash wrote:That’s cool. Please tell me your race number is 53

:lol: :lol: NO. That is just wrong :? I think they have given me my age as a number :oops: :oops:

I went Karting with Ian today. Less than half a second difference in lap times and I got past him once. :D :D But my son was 1/100 th of a second slower than me (he is not borrowing the car any more :( :( )

Where did you go?
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 am

Nash wrote:
Where did you go?

We went to Farnborough Teamsport Karting. Really good indoor circuit on two levels with 2 up/Downs per lap. The Karts are electric and have loads of torque and were in very good condition. The two Karts I drove felt exactly the same. As the Karts are electric the warehouse was clean and very quiet; other than the tyre squeal and the occasional crash.

Ian Payne put in the fastest lap in this week, I was third and Alex fourth. Mind you it was lunchtime on Monday :lol: :lol:

Return to “Motorsport and Car Shows”