Lydden Hill with the Snodhurst

Discuss or post news on Motorsport and Car Shows

Moderator: Contaminated

Dick

Re: Lydden Hill with the Snodhurst

Postby Dick » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:23 am

Im not sure why but the one of the green car from the back in the fog is the one for me. Think its one of your best. But thats me

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 am

Dick wrote:Im not sure why but the one of the green car from the back in the fog is the one for me. Think its one of your best. But thats me

Thanks Dick, I must admit I like it too, so did my other half, captures the atmosphere on what was a grotty day weather wise. I wish I could have taken more but it was too wet.

For those that take shots, there is a technical reason it works as an image, it’s a great example of a fibanacci spiral and also uses the track as “leading lines” for the eye to follow. Just takes a bit of practice to think about when shooting.

Yeh I know.. no need to say it... :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:24 am

some good shots again Mike in what was obviously 'fun' conditions! and yeah that 'green' one works well....

b33fy

Postby b33fy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:34 am

greenwoo wrote:some good shots again Mike in what was obviously 'fun' conditions! and yeah that 'green' one works well....

Thanks Mark feedback appreciated and valued as always. Overall camera good.. Took a load of “apex shots” the moon was more in focus than the car in front of me!! At least I know what I didn’t do and what to do next time :lol:
Power.. small nail, fast hammer, Torque.. small nail, big hammer.. I got a big hammer :P

Return to “Motorsport and Car Shows”