photo comp HELP

Note: New Members should read the legal disclaimer within this forum, additionally Guests should have a quick look at the topic in here also.

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

photo comp HELP

Postby greenwoo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:05 am

guys n gals....

this has crept up on us rather rapidly......
i'll hold my hands up, this year i've taken about 2 piccies whilst out and about, def not setting an example! However, there are its fair to say a dearth of piccies that have been entered into/onto the various categories.

1/ If you have some nice shots of your car, others from the club etc and you haven't yet put them into the Competition - please do - LIKE NOW!! ( pls read about where/how to link them from in the first thread on there).

2/ If you have entered piccies, please can you make sure that they have been added via the photobucket folder as per the instructions.

By the end of the week we'll need to have a quick sort out so that the great and the good can have a vote for the best ones to make up the Calendar for next year......so i do need your help on this please.....

Return to “Guests and New Members - Important Information- Please take a look at this section.”