Newbie Yank in Germany

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Nash

Re: Newbie Yank in Germany

Postby Nash » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:00 am

So you'll be finished and meeting us at Spa in June then?! ;)
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Dudefladge

Postby Dudefladge » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:31 am

I won't be finished with the Ginetta by then, but I would LOVE to meet up at Spa in June!

In fact, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to stop by Biggelswade, Beds right off the M1 on their way to Spa...

There is a Locost frame being given to me by a Roadster Builders forum member. I'm hoping to find someone willing to pick it up for me and bring it to Spa. It's just a frame, so it is pretty light. Somewhat bulky, but light. :lol:

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:53 am

Dudefladge wrote:I won't be finished with the Ginetta by then, but I would LOVE to meet up at Spa in June!

In fact, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to stop by Biggelswade, Beds right off the M1 on their way to Spa...

There is a Locost frame being given to me by a Roadster Builders forum member. I'm hoping to find someone willing to pick it up for me and bring it to Spa. It's just a frame, so it is pretty light. Somewhat bulky, but light. :lol:

Good if we could meet at Spa I am excited already and have been trying to learn the track before I arrive. :D ;)

I would like to help out with the collection of the frame but I am driving the Ultima out and so have no where to put it. If my brother comes two helmets will be a challenge :?

Nash

Postby Nash » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Crunchie Gears wrote:
Dudefladge wrote:I won't be finished with the Ginetta by then, but I would LOVE to meet up at Spa in June!

Good if we could meet at Spa I am excited already and have been trying to learn the track before I arrive. :D ;)

I would like to help out with the collection of the frame but I am driving the Ultima out and so have no where to put it. If my brother comes two helmets will be a challenge :?

Sorry man, I'll be driving the Indy so same issue as Paul.

Dudefladge

Postby Dudefladge » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks for the replies. Stuart Pearson (the guy I bought the Ginetta from) is going to Spa... Hmm... :|

I don't know if I will be able to make it in June afterall... That weekend is my 25 year anniversary! :shock:

She is at times supportive,... usually tolerant,... But she ain't THAT into this stuff! :lol:

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Rob get Stuart to say hello :D

As for getting approval may I suggest, as a military man, you tell your boss that you are going on a dessert warfare course before deployment. The course is being held in Belgium in the middle of June. :D :D I am sure Neil and I can get some Belgian fancies for you to prove you have been on the course. The plan is a good one 8-) :D provided Neil does not eat the cakes. :lol: :lol:

I've used that excuse with great success and I left the Army years ago :D :?

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Crunchie Gears wrote:Rob get Stuart to say hello :D

As for getting approval may I suggest, as a military man, you tell your boss that you are going on a dessert warfare course before deployment. The course is being held in Belgium in the middle of June. :D :D I am sure Neil and I can get some Belgian fancies for you to prove you have been on the course. The plan is a good one 8-) :D provided Neil does not eat the cakes. :lol: :lol:

That came out loud on a public forum Paul!! Haha.

Rob, we are at Spa on the16th which is a weekday so the weekend is yours and your wife. Bring her along and she can have a passenger ride too!

Fury1630

Postby Fury1630 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Crunchie Gears wrote:I am sure Neil and I can get some Belgian fancies for you .....................
provided Neil does not eat the cakes. :lol: :lol:

Oh - Belgian fancies = cakes, I thought you & Neil had a side line for a moment.

I like cake

Crunchie Gears

Postby Crunchie Gears » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Nash wrote:
Crunchie Gears wrote:Rob get Stuart to say hello :D

That came out loud on a public forum Paul!! Haha.

Rob, we are at Spa on the16th which is a weekday so the weekend is yours and your wife. Bring her along and she can have a passenger ride too!

Oh dear :oops: :oops:

Dudefladge

Postby Dudefladge » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 pm

All is good. I had the weekend wrong anyway. You are just there on a Thursday..? I thought maybe you were there Thursday for testing for a race that weekend. Is this just for fun!?!? :shock: :lol:

Work will probably not be an issue. It's getting the "Kitchen Pass" that I need to do some work on. ;)

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”