New Member from Foreign Parts

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Nogoingback

Re: New Member from Foreign Parts

Postby Nogoingback » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Go on.

gilescooperuk

Postby gilescooperuk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Probably not - I am usually busy up to that weekend and then head over to Stoneleigh on the Sunday. Normally spend the couple of days before having my first break of the year..... (that is Tiger and Work free for once!) or repairing the car if something broke over easter!

Nash

Postby Nash » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

A simple "No thanks chaps" would have done Giles :D

........................Neil
Buckle Up - Adventure Calls

Nogoingback

Postby Nogoingback » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 pm

We wont bite.

gilescooperuk

Postby gilescooperuk » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Nogoingback wrote:We wont bite.

If I remember my cartoons correctly Muttley used to bite Dastardly all the time......

Red27

Postby Red27 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:42 pm

So I've been busy for a couple of days, and look what happens. Mark's morphed into a piece of head gear, and Giles has followed me "darn sarf" - or maybe not. Is that you trying to convince us again that you do stuff sometimes that's not Tiger/EATOC related......

As we've all gone off topic (I didn't start it, but I'll go with the flow) you can all now pillory me for asking the obvious question. What's with the Whacky Racers then? Does this denote the infamous Uckfield Posse? Go on, roll your eyes all you like, but humour me.

Linda
Last edited by Red27 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda

"Gilles was the fastest driver in the history of motor racing" - Jody Scheckter

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:14 pm

well mines easy, as i didnt have a piccie and due to the fact that there's been a degree of mickey taking over me issuing orders and being called The Captain.......
as for the cartoons - goodness knows, i'm sure one of them will pop along to explain in erudite fashion why that's come about, albeit i see one of two others adopting the cartoons as well......

zxr400

Postby zxr400 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:35 am

hi linda,the ukfield possy thing started becuse ther ar 4 of us that meet ther for the tours we do,this summer 8000 miles of them :o nurbugring ,stoneliegh,wales ,liverpool,and sunday am blats,which always seem to turn into us 4 chasing each others tails :lol: nurbugring i cliped a curb done my sump ,had to leave my car there ,in the end cost £ 5000 to sort that mess out ,wales brian hit the moutian and nakerd his car ,robs car fell apart in spar belgiun ,so hence the wacky racers ,can't wait to see what next year holds for us ,the alps is next to conquor ,or will it do us :lol: :lol: paul

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 am

zxr400 wrote:hi linda,the ukfield possy thing started becuse ther ar 4 of us that meet ther for the tours we do,this summer 8000 miles of them :o nurbugring ,stoneliegh,wales ,liverpool,and sunday am blats,which always seem to turn into us 4 chasing each others tails :lol: nurbugring i cliped a curb done my sump ,had to leave my car there ,in the end cost £ 5000 to sort that mess out ,wales brian hit the moutian and nakerd his car ,robs car fell apart in spar belgiun ,so hence the wacky racers ,can't wait to see what next year holds for us ,the alps is next to conquor ,or will it do us :lol: :lol: paul

infact theres only one of us that's remained intact ................. (lets hope that hasnt set me up!)

Tony B
Site Admin

Postby Tony B » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 am

oh, and my wacky has a nice '7' on his car :lol:

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”