Hello - Lets try again

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

bassett

Hello - Lets try again

Postby bassett » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick intro following on from those I've met at two of Marks previous meets down at Lewes and the Chateau Cafe. Im based in Sanderstead just north of junction 6 on the M25 close to the Caterhma show room. If anyones local drop me a message for convoys down to the other meets like the coming Detling show or just random drives/petrol head chats down the local pubs.

Onto the interesting stuff, the car. Its jointly built and owned between myself and my Dad Alan. Its a Marc Norden Racing Vortx RTIB in bright tango orange with with a few black accessories to break up the single colour and its fitted with a Yamaha R1 fuel injected motor. We built it between 2008-2009 which took the best part of a year and a half and it made it in for the last batch of SVA testing.

If anyones interested in the blog for the build and photos from the events like the one at Lewes and Chateau Cafe they are also in there.

http://bassettsbuilddiary.blogspot.com

Cheers
Adam

greenwoo
Site Admin

Re: Hello - Lets try again

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Very good Adam , i appreciate the irony in the pic!

bassett

Postby bassett » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Hopefully this one wont get deleted Mark :D

Considering i had my SLR with me at the chateau cafe which that pictures taken from i could have done something much more arty but im too lazy for that.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Well if you're that good with a camera can you take about 2 stone off me next time you take a group pic!

bassett

Postby bassett » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:25 pm

New age cameras are good but they dont perform miracles :D

If you need any pics for the site though il happily help out.

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”