And its Hello from 'him'

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

greenwoo
Site Admin

And its Hello from 'him'

Postby greenwoo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Erm, Hello I'm Mark and I am.......living in a fantastic timewarp: AC/DC still seem as fresh as they did when i was a teenager, the rumble of a V8 in a 'Vette at Le Mans still makes me 'go all funny' - but then so does 10 pints of scrumpy at a beer festival. I seem to have a love of money pits and things with high maintenance - as i've remarked on a few occasions to the current Mrs G.
I'm a great believer in ying and yang - and as such feel that every family that has a frugal diesel car should also have a gas guzzler ( thats why i bought the wife a Prius, nothing to do with the dodgy brakes - honest).

I bought my Tiger a couple of years back but due to an upgrade or 2 have really only had it on the road for about a year - since then i've enjoyed driving it all year round. Real sun and rain motoring ( inclusing a snow shoer or two ).
Have to say that I didn't realise when i bought the car that it would open so many doors to new friendships and opportunities.
Ooops this was supposed to be mildly amusing......err heard the one about the........

Ross

Re: And its Hello from 'him'

Postby Ross » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 am

Sorry Mark, I think there's a bit of a typo in your post. Didn't you mean "an upgrade or 20?

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

OK Ross is this better? .... I used to own a Tiger, after 20 upgrades I have a car that says Tiger on the V5 but apart from that........

James

Postby James » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 pm

it is working yet ? got oil pressure now ? lol

anyone seen mark try to put a crash hat on in the pissing rain whilst moving quiet funny to witness see you soon mate :)

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

yeah i have some oil pressure....so i'm told enough, but time will tell. just back in after picking it up after my latest mods/maintenance - just wiping the grin off my face :-)

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:26 pm

James wrote:it is working yet ? got oil pressure now ? lol

anyone seen mark try to put a crash hat on in the pissing rain whilst moving quiet funny to witness see you soon mate :)

Almost as funny as watching him wipe dog sh1t off his car with a glove!

Sorry mate!

greenwood03

Postby greenwood03 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 pm

thanks Dan for reminding me. That'll teach me to wander round the garden in the dark and then hop into the car!
Would be nice of you had more positive comments........

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I think you're a very handsome man. Will that do?

2kwik

Postby 2kwik » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm

put the can down Dan..... :lol:
Fun is not a straight line

Contaminated

Postby Contaminated » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Yeah you're right mate, he is a ten pinter!

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”