New member Hi

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

Kegco

Re: New member Hi

Postby Kegco » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi Barry, / Gary/ Dave :D
Welcome to SKCC
Come on where’s the pictures don’t you know it’s the SKCC law :lol:

Kev
Tiger cat
7oaks
ST170 Tiger cat E1
2.1 Tiger cat E1
Mini Rod73 (track toy)

Matth93

Postby Matth93 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Welcome to the club. Hopefully I'll see you out on a run fairly soon

Geezergs

Postby Geezergs » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Sorry for posting a Picture, It's a 2015 SEIW with a FW front end, It's running MX5 Forged balanced MK2 1.8 engine, Boundary oil pump, flowed head, The first DAVFAB log exhaust manifold (I commissioned it as I couldn't wait for Revent to return my emails), Custon stainless down pipe, Hybrid TD04 Turbo, 19 row oil cooler with Mocal thermostatic sandwich plate, Bosch 650 cc matched injectors, Skunk2 inlet manifold, Coolext intercooler radiator with high flow Spal fan, Flyin Miata clutch, five speed box, 4.1 diff soon to be changed to a 3.6,Hi-Spec four pot front brakes, ME221 ECU who also mapped it producing 303.1 bhp and 300 ft lbs at 1 bar I can also run it a 1/2 bar giving me 237 bhp and 240 ft lbs, I run two sets of tyre my winter tyres are Yokohama AD08's and my summer are Toyo 888R's
Attachments
Westy front pick.jpg
My Westfield

Geezergs

Postby Geezergs » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:51 pm

Just a footnote I live in Dartford and relish fast blats, Also looking thru the site I can't find where you post for meets and runs, well nothing recent, do you have regular meets or runs?
I'm off the road at the moment I'm fitting a new dash2 dashboard and switchgear but work is getting in my way :cry:
Cheers
Barry

DJ.

Postby DJ. » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Anyone can post a run out. Go to Board Index > Members Run Outs and just post a suggested date/time and optionally a start/finish point.

Most of the year there is a run each weekend. My car is off the road due to salt and servicing, but come the spring I should be out most weekends.

SJLB

Postby SJLB » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:49 pm

Hi Barry
welcome to SKCC, hope to see you out and about in the spring.
Steve
Westfield Megabusa, Bromley, Kent.

greenwoo
Site Admin

Postby greenwoo » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Hi Barry,
as the guys have said 'members runs' is for 'local' runs....'group' are suggestions for things of wider appeal across more of the patch...again, anyone can post.

for members runs...time of year etc, does mean that its a little quieter than normal.
i'm down the road nr Eynsford, Kegco is in 7oaks, Wingco - swanley, TonyT orpington...

runs are often suggested with 'loose' ideas on start points to try and sweep up/appeal to as many as poss and often provide a 'tit for ta'....ie/ if a few have had a bit of a trek to get to the start point, then that's often reciprocated by a finish more their end.
Edenbridge features quite often for starts, and in the past so has the Moat at Wrotham.
mine is off the road for a few more weeks, then will be out and about early on sunday morns for a blast...

Hammy

Postby Hammy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 am

Welcome aboard! Engine spec sounds awesome!

Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”