Hello to all

So you've just joined, why not say a few words to introduce yourself - a bit about you, your car - whatever!

Moderator: Contaminated

User avatar
Fury1630
Posts: 5231
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 am
Location: Purgatory
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Fury1630 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:59 am

Well done! Sounds like you know what you're doing behind a spanner, so a X-flow shouldn't present too many problems if it's done a 100 mile run already.

There's a WOW (Way Out West) run starting from Blackbushe in July here:-
https://www.southernkitcars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10575
Could be good for you?

User avatar
David T
Posts: 3955
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 am
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby David T » Tue May 28, 2019 8:24 am

Welcome Nick. Car looks a cracker.

User avatar
Crunchie Gears
Posts: 3600
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Bracknell
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Crunchie Gears » Wed May 29, 2019 5:24 am

Welcome Nick from a fellow Westerner. Your car looks very clean. Looking forward to seeing it dirty :D :D

Nickdavies
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Nickdavies » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:06 am

Fury1630 wrote:Well done! Sounds like you know what you're doing behind a spanner, so a X-flow shouldn't present too many problems if it's done a 100 mile run already.

There's a WOW (Way Out West) run starting from Blackbushe in July here:-
https://www.southernkitcars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10575
Could be good for you?


Thanks. The xflow and all it's set up is new to me. Never had the chance to tinker and learn on the old stuff so nows my chance :D Got a few issues to sort out but should them done by then would be nice to attend

Nickdavies
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Nickdavies » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:07 am

David T wrote:Welcome Nick. Car looks a cracker.


Thanks David

Nickdavies
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Nickdavies » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:10 am

Crunchie Gears wrote:Welcome Nick from a fellow Westerner. Your car looks very clean. Looking forward to seeing it dirty :D :D

Thanks. It certainly doesn't look like that now :D

User avatar
Crunchie Gears
Posts: 3600
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Bracknell
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Crunchie Gears » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 am

Nickdavies wrote:
Crunchie Gears wrote:Welcome Nick from a fellow Westerner. Your car looks very clean. Looking forward to seeing it dirty :D :D

Thanks. It certainly doesn't look like that now :D


Haha! Sounds like you are making progress. Hope to meet soon. Regards Paul

scotty
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby scotty » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:51 pm

welcome along to a great and helpful club.
and congrats on the choice of engine haha!! i have a locost with a xflow have a spare now as i made the daft decision of tuning a 2nd engine...dont do this! been a year since i drove the car and wayyyyy to much cash lol i could of been enjoying the sun in what was lots of fun in the 1st place.
Luego with a mighty 104bhp!!!

Nickdavies
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Nickdavies » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:14 pm

scotty wrote:welcome along to a great and helpful club.
and congrats on the choice of engine haha!! i have a locost with a xflow have a spare now as i made the daft decision of tuning a 2nd engine...dont do this! been a year since i drove the car and wayyyyy to much cash lol i could of been enjoying the sun in what was lots of fun in the 1st place.

Thanks. I've got a lot of time for the xflow nice and simple and basic to work on makes a change from all the modern stuff I do day to day Haha. Have got a few engines I'm looking at to replace it over winter when I re-wire the entire car that's going to be a fun job. Best of luck getting it finished while the suns still shining

User avatar
Hammy
Posts: 668
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello to all

Postby Hammy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Wow, that looks to be a nicely built car and if you're in the trade as it sounds like you are then you should have miles of smiles ahead!


Return to “New Members - Say Hello Please”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests